[Rpcemu] See a CD in RPCEmu

Dave Symes dave at triffid.co.uk
Sun Mar 10 14:40:10 PDT 2013

In article <82e3692a53.George at tiscali..co.uk>,
   george greenfield <george.greenfield at tiscali.co.uk> wrote:
> In message <53299097dbdave at triffid.co.uk>
>           Dave Symes <dave at triffid.co.uk> wrote:

[Snippy]

> > The network failure appears to be when Emu crashes out for some reason
> > (So not shut down correctly) like attempting full screen, and the
> > occasional old RO app, thereafter neither it nor any other of my
> > tester versions will connect.

> Once up, I find RPCEmu networking to be very stable. I have the
> network bridge (via which RPCEmu accesses the net) set up on a cabled
> connection to the router; the PC side uses wireless connection. I
> don't know if this makes any difference.

> George

Interesting thought George.
But...
On the whole, now I've stopped messin' with the setting up of the
RPCEmu/RO 6.20 install it seems stable enough (Above noted paragraph still
applies though)

All the proper Computers and other associated devices (Printer, NAS etc)
in this house are cable connected, either direct to the Router or the the
auto switch box, the only exception on a wireless access point is the
Tablet (Nexus 7).

Dave

--

Dave Triffid