[Rpcemu] See a CD in RPCEmu

Timmermans, Andre andre.timmermans at atos.net
Mon Mar 11 00:47:36 PDT 2013

I Peter,

I have that problem in the past and posted some info on January 2012.
Here is the relevant extract for a workaround:

1) The drive is not listed by RPCEmu in the menu

I got around this by modifying rpc.cfg manually by setting cdrom_type to 72.
It would be nice to document somewhere that it correspond to the code ascii
of the drive letter + 3, so that others users with the same problem can work around it.

Using this configuration my CD drive E: becomes accessible from RPCEmu
and works fine with data CDs.