[Rpcemu] RPCEmu 0.8.10

Ralph Corderoy ralph at inputplus.co.uk
Thu Mar 28 12:05:20 PDT 2013

> Andre Timmermans wrote:
> > Regarding the source archive I can actually open it if I change its
> > extension from .tar.gz fro .tar.
>
> Odd. It's definitely a gzipped tar and not an uncompressed one

I suspect Andre's method of download decompressed it when creating the
local file but didn't change the filename.  I think it was mislead by
incorrect headers from the marutan.net server.

    $ curl -sSI 'http://www.marutan.net/rpcemu/cgi/download.php?sFName=0.8.10/rpcemu-0.8.10.tar.gz'
    HTTP/1.1 302 Found