[Rpcemu] Crash

David Feugey dfeugey at ascinfo.fr
Tue Jan 28 22:30:10 PST 2014

I thinked of this one. But I have two objections:
1/ I made a benchmark under high load without problems.
2/ CPU load is very high in interpreter mode too.

And the problem is that interpreter mode works absolutely perfectly. No
crash at all.
So perhaps it's a driver issue, but why only recompiler mode is affected?

See ya later (sic.), David

2014-01-28 Ralph Corderoy <ralph at inputplus.co.uk>

> Hi David,
>
> Peter Howkins wrote:
> > 3) I've used an Atom machine as a dev system for years and never
> >    encountered this issue.
> > 4) Other users have reported success with Atom systems too.
>
> Could it be the high CPU load of rpcemu is causing the machine problems
> rather than rpcemu's code?
>
> Cheers, Ralph.

Mobile : 06 76 67 91 60
Journaliste Silicon.fr & Développeur