[Rpcemu] Patch to abort model for ARM6/7

Matthew Howkins rpcemu-list at howkins.me.uk
Wed Jan 29 13:39:23 PST 2014

> The emulation of memory accesses (LDR[B]/STR[B]/LDM/STM) in RPCEmu
> currently
> mostly follows the base restored model, ie. StrongARM or ARM810 class.

Thanks for this patch.

I'm currently spending a lot of time developing test code, and intend to
use it to both discover deficiencies in the emulation and to verify any
patches.

It will probably be a few days before I'm in a position to fully test and
then commit your code; I'm keen to make sure that my testing keeps up with
any improvements to the ARM core.

Matthew