[Rpcemu] RPCEmu 0.8.12 Mac test build

Dave Symes dave at triffid.co.uk
Mon Aug 3 01:54:17 PDT 2015

In article <mpro.nshx8j00ishfi03q2.pittdj at pittdj.co.uk>,
   David Pitt <pittdj at pittdj.co.uk> wrote:

[Snippy]
> This is a most welcome surprise and more than makes up for my
> disappointment caused by the failure of the free Windows 10 update to
> find its way onto my laptop.

Sorry for the aside chaps, but in case you are not aware, a satisfactory
way to do it for yourself.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows-10/media-creation-tool-install?ocid=ms_wol_win10

Takes you to the page of the Win Media creation tool.

This tool gives you the option to manually do the business, or download to
a memory stick, or as I've done, download the Win 7 Pro to Win 10 .iso,
burnt it to a DVD.

My Laptop, running W7 Home never got the invite, so when I get around to
it, I'll download the W7 Home to Win 10  .iso ready for action later.

BTW. It's roughly 3 Gigs worth of download, so best done during the wee
hours.

Apologies and back to normal service.

Dave

--