[Rpcemu] RPCEmu 0.8.12 Mac test build

Tim Powys-Lybbe tim at powys.org
Sat Aug 8 05:32:47 PDT 2015

https://bitbucket.org/caliston/rpcemu-spoon-caliston/downloads/0.8.12-caliston-dev1.zip

> The source code is on bitbucket also.  This mostly based on Francis
> Davey's work, with me giving Xcode and Mercurial a kicking where
> necessary.
>
> I would appreciate feedback for what works and what doesn't.

Many thanks for making a few steps forward (which I've just found as
I've been busy elsewhere).

I'll give it a whirl very shortly.

And I have a newly delivered ARMX6 to whirl as well - this was the only
way forward that I could see to give me access to a supported version of
RISC OS.

Tim Powys-Lybbe                                           tim at powys.org
             for a miscellany of bygones: http://powys.org/