[Rpcemu] RPCEmu 0.8.12 Mac test build

Richard Walker richardwalker at letterboxes.org
Tue Aug 11 04:53:43 PDT 2015

Hi all,

Thanks for the update Theo.  I've had a quick play and it looks good.
No worse than the previous builds as far as I can tell.

I've had a bash at updating Sprow's 'how to' for getting RPCEmu
up-and-running with RISC OS 5.  Anyone fancy verifying?

https://www.riscosopen.org/wiki/documentation/show/RPCEmu%20and%20RISC%20OS%205%20on%20Mac%20OS%20X

As per the previous builds, my MacBook gets hot and the fans come on.
I have a vague memory that I need to install something extra to allow
the emulated CPU to idle... any tips, anyone?

P.S. A couple of minor suggestions:

1) default the CPU to SA110, RAM to 128MB and VRAM to 2MB.
2) default the sound to on.

Cheers,
Richard.

--