[Rpcemu] RPCEmu 0.8.13

Theo Markettos theo at markettos.org.uk
Fri Oct 23 03:49:14 PDT 2015

On Fri, Oct 23, 2015 at 10:17:07AM +0100, Gerald Holdsworth wrote:
> >A new version of RPCEmu is available, 0.8.13
>
> Nice, well done - but not for the Mac.
>
> Would it be worth putting the 0.8.12 Mac build on the 'contributed
> builds' on the page?
> https://bitbucket.org/caliston/rpcemu-spoon-caliston/downloads
>
> I'm using it with very little issue on the latest version of Mac OS
> X, and using RISC OS 5.23.

I can do a new Mac build, merging the 0.8.13 changes, but haven't had time
to do so this week.  It'll still be subject to the Mac-specific bugs that
exist in 0.8.12, as I haven't done anything to the code since my previous
release.  Looking at the 0.8.13 changes they appear to be mostly ISA-level,
so the Mac build shouldn't change GUI wise.  Sadly OS X is not terribly
amenable to automated builds on (Linux) servers, otherwise I'd set it
up to autobuild nightly.

I'm happy for my builds to go as 'contributed builds' - I don't view my
bitbucket site as any way permanent, simply as a quick way for me to publish
the changes in a Mercurial-friendly way with a pretty GUI.

Let me do a test version, and if it hasn't broken anything that can be a
'proper' 0.8.13.

Theo