[Rpcemu] RPCEmu 0.8.13

David Feugey dfeugey at ascinfo.fr
Fri Oct 23 05:36:21 PDT 2015

Thanks for the update. I need to make an update of RISC OS FR's emulators
(ad inside. sic.).

Stupid question, but does RPCEmu 0.8.13 now works with the very latest
version of OpenVPN (under Windows)?
Today, I'm stuck with an old version, with security flaws. Not a big deal
anyway :)

No news around a JIT engine for ARM processors? (Pi Pi Pi Pi).

Bye, David.

> "Gerald Holdsworth", on 23 Oct, wrote:
>
> > > A new version of RPCEmu is available, 0.8.13
> >
> > Nice, well done - but not for the Mac.
> >
> > Would it be worth putting the 0.8.12 Mac build on the 'contributed
> builds'
> > on the page?
> > https://bitbucket.org/caliston/rpcemu-spoon-caliston/downloads
> >
> > I'm using it with very little issue on the latest version of Mac OS X,
> and
> > using RISC OS 5.23.
>
> Not quite so lucky here, since El Capitan neither Menu nor Adjust click
> work
> here. A bit of a show stopper. That is with a simple USB mouse. VRPC
> remains
> OK mouse-wise.
>
> --
> David Pitt