[Rpcemu] RPCEmu 0.8.13

Dave Symes dave at triffid.co.uk
Thu Oct 29 12:42:34 PDT 2015

In article <EB29E69154CB44BABA1ED34B2E069E40 at Laptop2>,
   Gerald Holdsworth <gerald at hollypops.co.uk> wrote:
> > A new version of RPCEmu is available, 0.8.13

> Nice, well done - but not for the Mac.

> Would it be worth putting the 0.8.12 Mac build on the 'contributed
> builds' on the page?
> https://bitbucket.org/caliston/rpcemu-spoon-caliston/downloads

> I'm using it with very little issue on the latest version of Mac OS X,
> and using RISC OS 5.23.

> And while we at it, can we get the RISC OS Compatibility list updated as
> it still says that 6.20 is not compatible?

> Cheers,

> Gerald.

I've been using it for years on RISC OS 6.20, however even after this new
version 0.8.13 it still will not action the Alt + Break process to quit an
errant app, it just causes the RPCEmu to freeze up requiring a Windows [X]
to make a dirty exit.

Dave

--

Dave Triffid