[Rpcemu] RPCEmu and MacOSX

Martin rinfo at avisoft.f9.co.uk
Thu Apr 21 04:24:10 PDT 2016

In article <5573daae8frinfo at avisoft.f9.co.uk>,
   Martin <rinfo at avisoft.f9.co.uk> wrote:
> I have just installed RPCEmu 0.8.14 on a Mac running OSX 10.10.5, and
> have been suprised how much progress I managed to make.

And a supplementary question, showing my ignorance of all things Mac.

On RISC OS, if I want to copy a file from the current directory in
Documents into another directory and then start an application in one go,
I just have to create an Obey file containing something like...

    *Copy <Obey$Dir>.source <Obey$Dir>.^.RPCEmu.hostfs.target F~C~V
    *Run  <Apps$Dir>.!RPCEmu

How can that Obey file be translated to Mac speak?

I am then planning to set RISC OS to run my application at boot, then
shut itself down if all ok.

Martin

--
Martin Avison      using a British Iyonix running RISC OS 5
                   and the Pluto mail and newsreader