[Rpcemu] This geriatric is confused...

Theo Markettos theo at markettos.org.uk
Sun Jan 3 15:23:54 PST 2016

On Sun, Jan 03, 2016 at 04:55:43PM +0000, Richard Walker wrote:
> What would be nice would be a ready-to-go version of HardDisc4 from ROOL
> in a ‘ready to extract into the HostFS directory natively’ mode.  I guess
> it should be reasonably trivial to set up something like that which tracks
> the nightly HardDisc4 builds, come to think of it.

That sounds like a good idea.  It would probably want adding to the RISC OS
makefile - worth asking the ROOL folks what would be required.

Alternatively, if someone feels like writing a shell script to put bits in
the relevant places, we can plug that into the riscos.info autobuilder
infrastructure -
http://gccsdk.riscos.info/
and
http://ci.riscos.info/