[Rpcemu] rpcemu on Linux Mint

Philip philip at theglovers.name
Sun Jul 3 11:18:17 PDT 2016

Hello there,
     Up to a couple of months ago I had rpcemu 8.13 running happily on
Mint 17.3. Unfortunately I jiggered my Linux installation, and found
that the new install of 17.3 would not run rpcemu. As I also could run
it on LXLE (I have a separate Home partition), I thought I would wait
until Mint 18 was available to try again.
     Unfortunately, I get "segmentation error" when I try to run rpcemu
on Mint 18 (cinnamon 64bit). I have made sure that I have the liballegro
packages installed. Do I need to re-install rpcemu, or is there
something I have missed?
Philip

--
Sent from my Acer Aspire,running LXLE and Mint18  on Linux