[Rpcemu] hdf file format

Gerald Holdsworth gerald at hollypops.co.uk
Thu Dec 13 14:59:17 PST 2018

ADF and HDF are, effectively, exactly the same. I have written documentation and published it here:

http://www.geraldholdsworth.co.uk/GuideToDiscImage/DiscImage.pdf

and I’ve tried to write it so it makes more sense than the Programmer’s Reference Manuals.

(This also includes other formats: Amiga ADF and HDF; Acorn/Watford DFS; and Commodore 1541/1571/1581)