[Rpcemu] hdf file format

Gerald Holdsworth gerald at hollypops.co.uk
Fri Dec 14 01:59:04 PST 2018

Hi Ralph,

    Do you know why Googling for `site:geraldholdsworth.co.uk disc image'
    doesn't find it?  Neither does
    `site:geraldholdsworth.co.uk filetype:pdf'.  Are you restricting
    Google's access in some way?

I have no idea - I don't use Google (nor do I usually search for my own sites). I've done nothing to restrict any search engine or any web bots on any of my sites.

    Can I suggest you also work a mention into the wiki at
    http://www.riscos.info/index.php/RISC_OS

It was posted on Stardot. I tried to put a link on Wikipedia but their Gestapo took it off, because I was posting a link to my own document on my own site and claimed that it had no references to other sources (which it does) or can be proved (which it was, as it was written alongside some code also on the same site). But I will look into the RiscOS Wiki.

Cheers,

Gerald.