[Rpcemu] Any fixes for certain games?

Leigh Randle LeighRandle at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 14 12:15:14 PST 2018

Hi

I’m a new user to RPCEmu and have been able to get some game ROMS to work. But one game I particularly wanted to work is 4th Dimension’s Apocalypse.

Currently it won’t run,  regardless of the ROM I use or the settings I use for RPCEmu. First disk is fine, but I can’t get the second disk to load up.

However, I’ve seen this game working on YouTube with RPCEmu specifically, with the same RISK version but older version of RPCEmu.

Are there any solutions to this? Or perhaps any  other places I can go to ask?

Best wishes 😊

Leigh.