[Rpcemu] Keyboard layout 'UK international with dead keys'

J Percival perciv.js at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 11:39:51 PST 2018

 Hi Frank.

I think the issue with dead keys on all operating systems was caused by the
switch to Qt. As per the site, the fix was only for Windows unfortunately.
I did write an experimental patch to fix it on Linux/X11 but it was never
tested as I'm just running Windows here. I think I included it in the
patches I sent to Matthew but I don't know if my approach was the right one
as it may well have stopped the normal host-side keyboard shortcuts working
thereby requiring a workaround for the workaround!

Kind Regards,
James