[Rpcemu] RPCEmu 0.9.2

J Percival perciv.js at gmail.com
Sat Oct 26 12:46:14 PDT 2019

There was (I believe) an issue with the pointer/length calculations for
that mprotect() code at one point, for which I submitted an (untested)
patch. The current code doesn't really resemble mine but I'm pretty sure it
gets the correct values anyway, and so I suspect Tim is correct about it
being some new sandboxing protection.