[Rpcemu] RPCEmu 0.9.2

Steffen Huber steffen at huber-net.de
Sun Oct 27 10:32:59 PDT 2019

Hi altogether,

> Steffen Huber <steffen at huber-net.de> wrote:

[snip]
> > I have also the IP 10.10.10.10
>
> But presumably your router is somewhere at 10.x.x.x and is configured
> to hand out addresses like 10.x.x.x. This is not the case for me.
> My router is 192.168.1.1 and is configured to hand out IPs via DHCP
> between 192.168.1.100 and 192.168.1.200 (because the rest is reserved
> for static IPs in my home network).
>
> So if a device gets 10.10.10.10 as an IP address here, there is
> something very wrong.

Having just re-read
http://www.marutan.net/rpcemu/manual/net-ro-nat.html
that address seems to be expected in DHCP situation because
of the way NAT works. I need to read the docs more closely before
complaining...

But NetSurf does not work, and DNS does not work, so there is
still something wrong. I'll investigate further.

Thanks
Steffen

--
Steffen Huber LambdaComm System – Welcome to Trollinger Country
steffen at huber-net.de
Private homepage http://www.huber-net.de/
RISC OS Blog http://riscosblog.huber-net.de/