[Rpcemu] RPCEmu 0.9.2

Steffen Huber steffen at huber-net.de
Sun Oct 27 10:59:45 PDT 2019

Hi Peter,

> Peter Howkins <rpcemu.howkins at marutan.net> wrote:

[snip]
> 10.10.10.10 is correct. NAT provides a 10.10.10.x network inside the RPCEmu
> binary.
> The DHCP server inside the RPCEmu binary will return 10.10.10.10 as the IP
> address
> to RISC OS.

Thanks to this advice, Timothy's heads-up and finally reading
the (very clear!) instructions, it just looks like it was
all my fault, together with some strange coincidence in my
networking (both laptops I operate from while watching TV are
WLANed to an access ponit that is then connected via PowerLan to
the main router, which is not the most stable arrangement one
could think of). Just trying to get to the bottom of that, but I
now have plain RISC OS 5.24 running NetSurf OK.

So there is hope for me! Just a shame Access won't work, but
I am certainly happy with all the rest!

Thanks again
Steffen

--
Steffen Huber LambdaComm System – Welcome to Trollinger Country
steffen at huber-net.de
Private homepage http://www.huber-net.de/
RISC OS Blog http://riscosblog.huber-net.de/