[Rpcemu] Another little patch for macOS

Peter Moore petemoore at gmx.net
Mon Apr 20 11:45:37 PDT 2020

Hi Andrew,

Many thanks for this! If all goes well, is there likely to be a new release for Mac in  http://www.marutan.net/rpcemu/index.php#downloads <http://www.marutan.net/rpcemu/index.php#downloads> ? I’d love to give it a try again. :-)

If there isn’t an official build, has anyone else already made a build that they have had success with? Is there any way to step the user through the Accessibility setting change ("Allow the apps below to control your computer”) if RPCEmu detects the privilege has not been granted at runtime?

Many thanks,
Pete