[Rpcemu] Another little patch for macOS

Peter Moore petemoore at gmx.net
Tue Apr 21 01:06:56 PDT 2020

This is great, many thanks Andrew and Tim!

> On 20. Apr 2020, at 23:10, Andrew Hodgkinson <ahodgkin at riscosopen.org> wrote:
>
> The Mac side of the app would need a fair bit of additional code to try and walk the user through the System Preferences changes. Even for apps with large development teams, Catalina seems to have this as a very clunky process; I suppose any kind of programmatic automation of it would negate the benefits, though, as malware could use it to try and bypass the system protections.

No worries, the read-me walkthrough sounds perfect, thanks for taking care of that.

> I wrote a PDF read-me for the ROOL macOS version which guides the user through everything, with screenshots.

Yesterday I took my RISC PC 600 apart that I haven’t used for > 20 years, and ordered a LogiLink IDE<->USB adapter so I can take an image of the original Conner CFS420A hard drive. I’m hoping this will work and I can emulate my old computer from my Mac. Fingers crossed!