[Rpcemu] New 0.9.2 Mac binary release

Tim Powys-Lybbe tim at powys.org
Fri Apr 24 04:26:42 PDT 2020

Hi,

> On 23 Apr 2020, at 8:03 pm, Timothy Coltman <lists at maemagel.com> wrote:
>
> Hello all
>
> I have built a binary for OS X of 0.9.2 which is now available for download:
>
> https://github.com/Septercius/rpcemu-dev/releases

Many thanks for this, enormously appreciated by the likes of me who have got defeated by trying to compile the code.

> <snip>

> As ever, comments and bug reports relating to Mac support and the binaries are welcome, preferably via the GitHub issue tracker (to avoid cluttering up this list).

I have tried to file some comments on GitHub but cannot find where to post them.  Guidance most welcome as I cannot get the program to run with a filesystem.

Tim

--
Tim Powys-Lybbe                                                                             tim at powys.org
                        for a miscellany of bygones: http://powys.org/