[Rpcemu] New 0.9.2 Mac binary release

Timothy Coltman lists at maemagel.com
Fri Apr 24 09:58:58 PDT 2020

> On 24 Apr 2020, at 12:26, Tim Powys-Lybbe <tim at powys.org> wrote:
>

> I have tried to file some comments on GitHub but cannot find where to post them.  Guidance most welcome as I cannot get the program to run with a filesystem.

There is a new release of 0.9.2a that fixes this issue.  My packaging script was not including the "poduleroms" folder, which contains the modules for HostFS and its Filer module.  It was also including the "riscos-progs" folder which isn't required in a binary build.

You can download this from the same place as before:

https://github.com/Septercius/rpcemu-dev/releases <https://github.com/Septercius/rpcemu-dev/releases>

Tim