[Rpcemu] New 0.9.2 Mac binary release

Pete Moore petemoore at gmx.net
Tue Apr 28 06:55:28 PDT 2020

Brilliant, many thanks Kevin! That is great. I'll try it out straight away.

Today I had a lot of fun going through my old hard drive. It has been a real trip down memory lane. Chocks Away runs blazingly fast in the emulator, I don't suppose there is a way to slow down the rpcemu emulation? Not to worry if there isn't. I've been using the interpreter version of rpcemu.

Many thanks to everyone and sorry for the endless emails!

Pete

⁣Get BlueMail for Android ​