[Rpcemu] (no subject)

Chris Johns chris at headingleyhills.co.uk
Sat Jan 18 09:32:52 PST 2020

Think I replied directly rather than the list .. try again :)

I am pretty sure that you are correct in that notion. I believe the virtual RiscPC is behind a NAT and so can't be seen by other machines on the network. Hence connecting to things works, but incoming connections don't. ShareFS needs both.

Cheers

Chris

Sent from my iPhone