[Rpcemu] (no subject)

Martin rinfo at avisoft.f9.co.uk
Sun Jan 19 02:44:02 PST 2020

On 18 Jan in article <58346bbad8dave at triffid.co.uk>,
   Dave <dave at triffid.co.uk> wrote:
> Is there any way at all of getting stuff out of a RPCEmu install?

Yes ... by using the host machine OS to read the files, eg Windows.

The new NAT networking in RPCEmu is a massive step forwards from the
old way (which I for one never managed to get working).

I know the authors are well aware of the limitations of the new
method, and I am sure will be trying to remove them.

--
Martin Avison      using a TiMachine running RISC OS 5
                   and the Pluto mail and newsreader