[Rpcemu] (no subject)

Dave dave at triffid.co.uk
Sun Jan 19 03:21:16 PST 2020

In article <5834bd50a1rinfo at avisoft.f9.co.uk>,
   Martin <rinfo at avisoft.f9.co.uk> wrote:
> On 18 Jan in article <58346bbad8dave at triffid.co.uk>,
>    Dave <dave at triffid.co.uk> wrote:
> > Is there any way at all of getting stuff out of a RPCEmu install?

> Yes ... by using the host machine OS to read the files, eg Windows.

[Snip]

I don't think I understand what you've written?

If I'm working in RPCEmu and I want to get files from another machine on
the LAN and then when edited return them to the original machine how?

Do you mean, I minimise RPCEmu, open the relevant RPCEmu hostfs dir in
Windows?

Open the other external relevant dir, either on the same Host machine, or
over the LAN and Drag or Copy/Paste between them?

Dave

--

Dave Triffid