[Rpcemu] Fwd: RPCEmu for macOS

Tim Powys-Lybbe tim at powys.org
Sun Mar 1 14:45:06 PST 2020

Marvellous news and thanks.

It works on my Mac with a speed of around 310 MIPS.

I had to add the <EtherRPCEm,ffa> file to the poduleroms directory to show up the option to select DCHP.

Networking is now working well at every boot-up with no further action by me.

I will be trying it with three other, older, Mac machine over the next few days.  And I will be transferring in a few more applications to see if this can become a reliable RISC OS machine that has good networking facilities.  It is looking very promising.

Mac OS: 10.15.3 (Catalina), RISC OS: 5.24.

--
Tim Powys-Lybbe                                                           tim at powys.org
                        for a miscellany of bygones: http://powys.org/