[Rpcemu] Revised Mac patch for 0.9.2 (version 4)

Gerald Holdsworth gerald at hollypops.co.uk
Thu Mar 5 06:24:06 PST 2020

Only lightly tested, but works with me too...although double finger tapping for menu didn't work - but I'm sure it's a setting that has got reset somewhere. I'll figure it out.

Many thanks,

Gerald.

On 05/03/2020, 07:58, "David Pitt" <rpcemu-bounces at riscos.info on behalf of pittdj at pittdj.co.uk> wrote:

    In message <955D7124-8375-4565-AC4C-5ECE76206F6B at maemagel.com>
      Timothy Coltman <lists at maemagel.com> wrote:

    > Hello all

    > Please find attached the latest Mac patch for 0.9.2.  This
    > incorporates the following fixes:

    > David Pitt).
    > * Compatibility of the "recompiler" version with OS X High Sierra.  I
    > have tested with the latest version of High Sierra, 10.13.6.

    [snip]

    Thanks for that.

    There is a recompiler build at :-

    http://www.pittdj.co.uk/rpcemu