[Rpcemu] Another little patch for macOS

Andrew Hodgkinson ahodgkin at riscosopen.org
Sun Mar 29 02:18:10 PDT 2020

Rounding off the work I've been making doing for macOS X, is the
attached patch.

* `VERSION` is now defined in the QT `.pro` file, rather than in
`rpcemu.h`
* The Mac application `info.plist` uses this for the correct application
version
* The Mac application bundle identifier is properly composed using
`qmake` variables, leading to a different identifier for the recompiler
vs interpreter versions; this allows both of them to be added to
Security & Privacy settings as independent entities.

The line numbers in the patch are for a set of sources already patched
with Timothy Coltman's V4 Mac patch, but would probably work
successfully in unpatched source too using just the diff context. While
this small change set is mostly Mac-focused, I do think having the
version specified in the project file is the right thing generally and
it might be a useful addition to the main source tree.

--
Andrew Hodgkinson
RISC OS Open Limited