[Rpcemu] RPCEmu 0.9.3
rpcemu.howkins at marutan.net
Thu May 7 12:04:27 PDT 2020
A new version of RPCEmu is available, 0.9.3
Changes in this build
- Easy-Start bundles
- Two ROM/Disc Image sets are now available to make setting up RPCEmu as
simple as possible. both are configured with networking by default.
- RISC OS Direct, a version of the RISC OS 5 based distribution with
many extras, ideal for running recent applications
- RISC OS 3.71, an older '26-bit' version of RISC OS, ideal for running
- Both are pre-setup with a large number of applications, tools, and both
ship with !Store and PackMan package managers for installing more.
- Correct several issues related to the MSR instruction
- Correct several instruction decoding issues
- Generate undefined instruction exceptions in the correct places of the
- Implement ARMv4 (StrongARM) Load store extensions
- Make ARMv4 extensions only available when configured as ARMv4
- Floppy Discs
- We now support loading of DOS and Atari 360KB (.img) disc images into
the floppy drives.
- Other fixes
- Settings files and CMOS ram files are saved as changes are made to
them, so these settings are retained even if the program is closed
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the RPCEmu