[Rpcemu] Chocks Away emulation a little speedy

Peter Moore petemoore at gmx.net
Thu May 14 02:22:35 PDT 2020

Hi guys,

I recently imported my old RISC PC hard drive and am successfully emulating it in RPCEmu. Some apps run a little faster that on the original hardware, one example is Chocks Away:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AZIwgOzE1k  (note, I made this a private video on youtube only available via a direct link)

I'm happy to enable some debug output etc to help diagnose the issue. I’m also happy to get involved in making a fix, if anyone can provide some guidance/pointers to get me started on how the timings are managed.

I had some difficulty building from source, so I posted a separate message about that just now, to keep the two topics separated.

Many thanks in advance!

Pete