[Rpcemu] Sound Settings - RPCEmu 0.9.3 & RISC OS 3.50

Rob Heaton rob at robheaton.co.uk
Thu May 14 02:40:14 PDT 2020

I'm using RPCEmu 0.9.3 on Windows 10, with a RISC OS 3.50 ROM.
I'm having trouble getting sound working, the sound output seems to be
garbled mess.

Are there some settings that need changing in RISC OS for this?
I've tried setting the option for 16 bit sound in the RISC OS
Configuration, but this has made no difference.
(Using a newer RISC OS ROM, the audio is fine, tested with RISC OS 3.71)

I'm using the RPCEmu-Interpreter version as with RISC OS 3.50 the
Recompiler version hangs during bootup.

Other settings are;
Risc PC - ARM610
8MB RAM