Emulation of RISC OS
From RISC OS
There are various ways to emulate RISC OS on other hardware.
- RPCEmu - An open source RISC OS emulator
- QEMU - An open source processor emulator, of which two independent RISC OS-related projects exist.
- Arcem - an Acorn A400 hardware emulator that currently runs on Unix, Windows and Mac OS X
- Arculator - A Freeware BBC Micro Emulator for DOS, Windows and Mac OS X
- VirtualAcorn - A commercial RiscPC emulator for Windows and Mac OS X
- RedSquirrel - A cut-down free version of VirtualAcorn, emulating an A5000